#Ingredients (adjust quantities based on size of baked potato)
1 fully baked potato A handful of cheese (grated) A tiny bit of butter 1 egg A handful of chopped onion Any other fillings you might want, e.g: cooked meats (roughly chopped), sweetcorn, spring onion etc Black pepper to season
1. Set the oven to 180 C and line a baking tray with aluminium foil.
2. Take the already baked potato and scoop out some of the insides, not all of it though!
3. Spread the butter on the inside of the potato, the heat should melt the butter, if the potato is cold, melt it in the microwave.
4. Put half of the amount of the grated cheese in the potato and all the chopped onions
5. Put in the chopped meat/sweetcorn/any other fillings you desire!
6. Take the rest of the cheese and sprinkle it on top, making sure there is room for the egg
7. Crack the egg into a bowl first just in case there isn’t enough space 8. Put as much egg as you can
9. Sprinkle with black pepper to season if you want 10. Bake in the oven for 15-25 minutes depending on how well done you like your eggs